Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long Time Coming

My cuz Rawley!
The cool teeter totter
Me and Gramps
My Dad just throwing me around
A very cool slide!


It's been a while! I have been so busy getting teeth (I have 8 of them now), playing basketball with dad, climbing on everything, running around, and of course working! 

Can you believe I am already a year old?  I had a birthday party at Gymboree and all of my friends came. It was a lot of fun! Things to climb on, balls everywhere, slides, and even teeter totters.   I got so many fun presents... balls, books, cars and lots more.  I am so glad everyone could come.
I did not like my cake very much.  Mom was practicing with me to blow out the candle, but I must have forgot because I grabbed it and burnt my hand on it.  At least the pizza was good.

  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Oakster... your mom is getting so good at this blog stuff! Your website is amazing!