Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life is Busy


Sorry it has been so long since I wrote last.  Life as a 6 month old is just crazy.  I have been so busy lately.  Mommy and Daddy were getting sick of me and left me at Grandma's up in Odgen for a few days.  I had lots of fun playing with Grandma and Titi Lili.  Then a few weeks later they left me at my other grandmas house.  I got to make jam with her.  And now Daddy has started school and his other job, so I don't get to see him as much, but it's ok, I get to play with mom all day.

So I got a tooth a week ago and I already bit my tongue. Teeth are wild! I mastered my walker. Today I ran mom over to get into the kitchen so I could play with the trash can. I couldn't really reach anything good. 

I am getting pretty good at this walking thing too.  I am able to take a few steps every once in a while.  I is pretty fun.  

Today I learned how to spit bubbles, I am spraying dad every chance I get.  I tried to get me back a few times, but he's got nothing on me.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I start swimming lessons this week.  If anyone wants to come and watch they are every Saturday at 9:40.  

0 comments: